How to install and download AIVC (Alice) apk android phone

download AIVC (Alice) apk free android phone

AIVC (Alice)
 

Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
- Do I need Sunglasses?
- How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
- Director of Inception
- Show me my pictures
- How's the weather?
- Call John Smith
- Send a message to John i'm coming later
- Wake me up in half an hour
- What is 5 + 7 * 3
- How many contacts do I have?
- How many songs do I have?
- Set Timer for 20 seconds
- What's the definition of aspirin
- Translate into german hello how are you
- Start WhatsApp
- What is 5 meters in miles
- Do you know Barack Obama
- Navigate me to the next McDonald's
- Make the light on
- Show me New York on the map
- How many contacts do i have?
- Post on Facebook what's up?
- Search for pizzeria in New York
- Who is Angela Merkel?
- Mute / Silent
- Navigate to New York
- What is the capital of Germany
- How many people live in Berlin?
- How old is Rihanna?
- When is her birthday?
- Show me a picture of Michael Jackson

download AIVC (Alice) apk

As you can see the methods are very simple. You can use any of them either according to your preference, they all work.
very important : If this tutorial helped you , then Please click on the +1 button

=========== if you click on the +1 button and new window open then that means that you are not registered in google plus new social network . so please sign up and click on the +1 button that will help us a lot and will help google to improve the search results
thanks a lot for your help . Oh by the way if you don't know how to install APK file. than you can follow this tutorial : how to install apk files in Android phones.