If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Result history
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
Download RealCalc Plus apk
As you can see the methods are very simple. You can use any of them either according to your preference, they all work.
very important : If this tutorial helped you , then Please click on the +1 button
thanks a lot for your help . Oh by the way if you don't know how to install APK file. than you can follow this tutorial : how to install apk files in Android phones.