WiFi File Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Transfer files without a USB cable.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
As you can see the methods are very simple. You can use any of them either according to your preference, they all work.
very important : If this tutorial helped you , then Please click on the +1 button
thanks a lot for your help . Oh by the way if you don't know how to install APK file. than you can follow this tutorial : how to install apk files in Android phones.